Reviews Of Best Argan Oil For Face, Nails and Hair Growth
The truth is that the internet is full of reviews about the best Argan Oil for face, body, nails and hair growth since Argan Oil has gained a lot of popularity due to its benefits in providing both your skin and hair with multiple health benefits.
If you want to buy a good quality pure Argan Oil, you should check upon a few things that will ensure an excellent quality. First, it should be just Argan Oil, preferably certified organic and cold pressed, and not Argan Oil mixed with other ingredients.
Also, check on some product details like where and how it was sourced and processed. Ethically sourced products help local communities to improve the life conditions of their members.
The name of the company also plays a role, so look for well reputable companies that either specialize on natural oils or create good quality skincare products.
Go for Argan Oil that is packed in a dark glass bottle so that its content is better protected from the Sun and light.
Finally, look for companies that offer money back guarantees because this is a good way to feel that the product is well supported and most probably worthwhile to buy.
Now, before recommending some good quality Argan Oils to you and shortly reviewing them, let´s have a quick look at some useful information about this rich in antioxidants natural oil.
- Argan Oil is a plant oil made from the nut or kernels of the Argan tree. This tree grows primarily in Morocco, making this oil somewhat more rare than many other types of natural oils used for skin and hair.
- Argan oil nourishes the skin and hair and is often used to treat certain skin conditions such as dryness, stretch marks and even acne scars.
- It is ultra hydrating but non greasy. It helps to calm frizzy hair, heals split ends and adds both shine and moisture to the hair.
- Not only does Argan oil have moisturizing properties but it also balances the natural oil in your skin, making it a good option for combination or even oily types of skin.
- It makes your skin look plump and it gives some type of a firming effect.
Pura D’ Or Moroccan 100% Pure and USDA Organic Argan Oil
The Pura D’ Or Cold pressed and unrefined Argan Oil is an excellent quality Argan Oil imported from Morocco and gathers great reviews. It comes in a 4 ounce glass amber bottle and is certified USDA Organic.
According to the company, this pure natural oil works as an effective moisturizer, it has anti aging properties and not only it can reduce face blemishes, scars and stretch marks but also dark circles under eyes.
It can be more effective than a conditioner, making your hair soft and treating dry, frizzy, brittle and damaged hair. By providing the hair with necessary nutrients, it promotes strong hair growth and makes your hair shiny.
Pura D´Or Argan Oil Reviews
So, let´s see few of the benefits users are sharing about this extremely well reviewed product.
- It doesn’t feel heavy or sticky when applied and it is easy to absorb.
- It hydrates the skin almost immediately.
- It doesn’t clog pores and really does seem to balance the face natural oils.
- Leaves hair feeling smooth and silky (apply to damp hair.)
Poppy Austin Pure Argan Oil for Hair and Skin
Poppy Austin Argan Oil is a triple purified cold pressed and organic oil that is ethically sourced and hand produced by the Moroccan Berber women using traditional techniques of extraction.
This is a fair trade product with a percentage of every sale being donated to the Moroccan women who create it. It is 100% organic and completely free of harmful chemicals.
The company offers a 30 day money back guarantee and supports that their brand is preferred by top USA stylists as well as boutique salons.
Poppy Austin Argan Oil Reviews
Users are highly satisfied with the quality and effectiveness of this brand of Argan Oil. Let´s see what they say:
- Great as a face moisturizer but can also be used on the neck, cuticles, heels and any other area of your body that needs good hydration.
- Excellent for the hair. It deals with split ends, leaves hair free of frizz and makes it manageable, tangle free and soft.
- Makes skin smooth and radiant looking.
- It absorbs perfectly into the skin and leaves no residue.
- Tones the complexion.
- Healing for dark spots and acne scars.
- Great for combination, oily as well as dry types of skin.
InstaNatural Certified Organic Argan Oil of Morroco
The InstaNatural Argan Oil is an EcoCert and USDA certified organic product that comes in a 4 ounce amber bottle. It penetrates deep into the skin pores and can be used as a hair leave-in-conditioner. It works great for any part of your skin as well as nails.
The product is followed by a full money back guarantee. Users seem to love it, so let´s see what they are saying about its advantages.
InstaNatural Argan Oil Reviews
- It absorbs easily and is very light and non-greasy.
- Helps reduce acne and a number of acne breakouts.
- Improves overall skin texture.
- Strengthens nails.
- Leaves hair shining and healthy.
Radha Beauty USDA Organic Moroccan Argan Oil
The Radha Beauty Organic Argan Oil for Hair, Face and Skin is a 100% pure cold pressed and certified Organic oil that comes in a 30 ml bottle with a drop applicator.
It is free of fillers or any other additives and its purchase is followed by a full money back guarantee. This product is very popular among users and gathers some great reviews. Let´s see what these are about.
Radha Beauty Argan Oil Reviews
These are some of the benefits people experience when using this natural product on their skin and hair.
- It works equally well on face, hair and body.
- Really helps to relieve dry skin including the dryness and itchiness caused by Eczema.
- Nourishes the skin over your entire body and leaves you looking younger.
- Not only makes hair soft and shiny, but also helps to heal damaged hair.
Eve Hansen Organic Argan Oil
The Even Hansen Argan Oil is an EcoCert and USDA certified organic Argan oil that is 100% pure, not diluted down and free of any additional ingredients. It comes in a 30ml amber bottle (the amber color helps keep the oil fresher longer) and also with a money back guarantee.
It gets very good ratings and reviews, so let´s have a short look at them.
Eva Hansen Argan Oil Reviews
- The skin becomes much softer and has a satiny feeling.
- It helps to heal minor cuts.
- Relieves dry patches on your skin.
- Softens brittle nails.
- Adds moisture and shine to curly hair.
- It Absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving behind any oily residue.
Now Foods Organic Argan Oil
The Now Foods Company has a long history creating good quality natural products. The Now Foods Organic Argan Oil comes in a 2 ounce Amber/brown glass bottle and is 100% Argan oil.
This is a multi functional natural oil that is easily absorbed and has a lot of other pros people really seem to enjoy. So, let´s check on their reviews.
Now Foods Organic Argan Oil Reviews
- Users like the fact that it absorbs quickly and hydrates their skin extremely well.
- It is great for treating sunburn and even reducing the painful itching caused by shingles.
- People who use it on their hair find that it prevents frizzy hair and also helps to temporarily mend split ends.
goPure Naturals Organic Argan Oil
The goPure Naturals Organic Argan Oil is a USDA certified organic Argan Oil from Morocco that comes in a 4 ounce amber bottle with a dropper applicator.
It is backed up by a 1 Year guarantee and gathers some great reviews. Let´s see what they are about.
goPure Naturals Argan Oil Reviews
- Some users find it useful in reducing stretch marks and even dark circles under their eyes.
- It works as a great face moisturizer even when used at night.
- When used in the hair, it leaves hair looking soft and not feeling greasy.
- It absorbs quickly into your skin and doesn’t leave behind any greasy or oily residue.
In conclusion, if you are looking for the best argan oil for your hair, nails, face as well as other parts of your skin, then one of these high quality argan oils in our review can surely become a staple in your skin and hair care routine.