NEST Fragrances Grapefruit Scented Classic Candle Review
My review on Nest Fragrances Grapefruit Scented Classic Candle was initiated by my love for fresh natural essences which do not overwhelm the atmosphere and have some kind of positive effect on the senses of the persons involved.
Including myself in those people, I can say that I just can’t stand heavy aromas that seem too unnatural for my smelling sense since I can get even dizzy with them.
After the first few efforts to see how scented candles would be for me, I abandoned these efforts at an early stage and focused on one solution.
An essential oil diffuser where I can mix my favorite citrus essences with whatever other essential oils I prefer.
I don’t think there can be a more natural and invigorating solution than that but there are still some disadvantages with it, too.
For example, the cost of essential oils and then the process of diluting them with water so that they last longer together with the better preservation of the diffuser takes a little time than just lightning up a candle.
So, although I will be forever a fan of the essential oil diffuser, I wouldn’t say no to a sophisticated,luxurious and non overwhelming scented candle which could make my smelling life richer and a bit easier.
Nest Fragrances Grapefruit Scented Candle got my attention because of its packaging, the classic and modern glass vase which can complement any decoration style and the exciting essences of pink pomelo grapefruit, coriander blossom and lily of the valley which seemed quite inviting.
Also, the very positive reviews of people relating to the light wonderful scent of this candle made me quickly decide to write this review.
What Is “Nest Fragrances” All About?
I know that reading about the manufacturer’s company can be a bit boring to some of you, but really for me it is very important to learn more about the story of the company and its principles.
In this case, I am not going to tire you a lot but only inform you that the company of Nest Fragrances is a leading lifestyle fragrance brand that creates a wide variety of luxury products with scent for home, body and bath which people seem to love.
Also, each of their fragrances has been formed by the world’s most successful perfumers with the company itself being founded by Laura Slatkin, a fragrance expert and style icon.
- 8.1-ounce candle.
- Available in 3 different sizes.
- 60 hour burn time.
- Essence that is liked from both men and women.
- High quality soft cosmetic grade wax.
- Stylish glass jar and beautiful packaging great for a gift.
What Do People’s Reviews Say?
- Clean and fresh astonishing smell– People love the fact that this is not a perfume like candle but has a fruity fresh, light and clean essence which is very pleasant, unique and seems amazing to them. They also get complimentary words by people visiting them who are impressed by the way their house smells.
- Covers well odors– Although this is a light smelling candle, still users report that it is very effective in covering any unwanted odors.
- Long lasting– Users say that this is the longest lasting candle they have ever had and think that although it is a bit expensive, it is worth every penny.
- Perfect Burning– People are also satisfied with the candle’s burning and have had no problems with it.
- Best candle overall– Users are extremely pleased with this purchase and say that it is one of the best candles on the market.
After reviewing NEST Fragrances Grapefruit Scented Classic Candle, I would say that this is a great gift to offer or buy for yourself.
The combination of grapefruit, lily of the valley and coriander seems really special and unique.
Taking into consideration that this is a really fresh smelling and not a perfume like candle that people love for its effectiveness, quality and amazing smell, then I think it is surely not going to be a gift that you are going to regret buying.