L’Occitane Soothing Cade After Shave Balm For Men Review
Once in a while, don´t you feel that your skin needs a little extra pampering after shaving? You just need a product that feels luxurious to the touch with an energizing scent and skin soothing properties that can calm and soothe your skin, leaving it soft and vibrant.
L’Occitane soothing cade after shave balm for Men with shea butter can do all that but it can also provide you with a hydrating effect, so on days that you just feel too lazy to use a face moisturizer or you are in a hurry, you can use this aftershave product to boost the hydration in your skin.
Ready to dig more into this product´s features and benefits? This review has more to talk about.
The main purpose of this after shave balm for men is to instantly soothe and hydrate the skin. It is designed to prevent irritation and tightness, fortifying and protecting the skin from daily irritating factors.
It is also purifying to the skin to keep it clean as well as soothe breakouts and nicks. This is a lightweight formula with a fluid texture that melts into your skin and does not leave any greasy residue that could create a feeling of discomfort.
In addition, it helps prevent redness after shaving as well as razor burn.
It All Starts With The Ingredients
Looking for good quality ingredients in the face products you are using is absolutely necessary if you want to enjoy maximum benefits for your skin and minimum irritation.
The truth is that men´s care products today are full of chemicals, so unless you want your face to become a chemistry lab, you could spend a bit of time reading the labels and looking for good quality natural ingredients in the products you buy and use, even if they are just for a simple shave.
L’Occitane Soothing Cade After Shave Balm Ingredients
This product contains some wonderful natural ingredients that are well known for their rich benefits to the skin.
Shea butter has nourishing and skin moisturizing properties while it is rich in vitamins and other nutrients that protect the skin from irritations and help it heal from redness, irritation, burn or cut.
A number of essential oils give this balm a light masculine and energizing scent but they also have some skin therapeutic properties.
Juniper essential oil has antiseptic and astringent properties which help deal with redness after shaving as well as prevent any infection. It is especially useful in cases of acne prone skin and has a masculine scent that is particularly appealing to men and often times women as well.
This product also contains Sandalwood essential oil which is also an antiseptic and astringent ingredient. This oil has been traditionally used for dry dehydrated types of skin as well as oily complexions.
Helichrysum essential oil or Immortelle is great for congested skin to purify it, and also helps with skin regeneration while Rosemary essential oil is stimulating and improves microcirculation, toning your skin and making it look more fresh and youthful.
Other ingredients include glycerine, which is hydrating, birch sap extract that has a skin firming effect as well as bisabolol, a soothing component.
How To Use
Apply to your face as well as neck after finishing with your shave.
Pros According to Users’ Reviews
- It does not sting, burn or feel cooling like a lot of other after shave products available in the market today.
- Eliminates razor irritation, redness, red bumps, and neck irritation.
- Great for men with acne-prone complexions or sensitive skin.
- Heals and calms the skin quickly after shaving.
- It also moisturizes the face so there are a lot of men who use it as a normal moisturizer as well.
- The cheeks feel soft, healthy and smooth.
- It has a clean elegant masculine woodsy scent that is intriguing and attracts compliments.
- Goes on very smooth and absorbs well. It has the consistency of a lotion rather than a balm.
- Non-greasy after shave product that absorbs nicely.
- Makes shaving an enjoyable experience.
- A little goes a long way.
- There are people who have used this balm continuously even for 10 years.
- Comes in an attractive metal tube.
- A bit pricey but absolutely well worth the price. Some reviewers have even mentioned that after using this Cade After-shave balm, they decided that they were no longer going to waste their money on buying other after-shave balms.
- The opening of the tube is a little large and therefore you need to press lightly so that just a little product comes out.
L’Occitane soothing cade after shave balm for men with shea butter is a great choice for any man who wants to have an enjoyable shaving experience free of shaving irritation. It feels calming and soothing to the skin while it also works well as a face moisturizer.
Finally, its scent seems to attract very positive comments from everybody.