Why All This Noise About Genes Vitamin E Cream? My Personal Review
After reading numerous Genes Vitamin E Cream reviews of people sharing enthusiastically their experience concerning its positive effects in a number of skin issues such as dry patches of skin, lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, age spots as well as aging and dull skin, I became more curious to dig deeper into this “miracle cream” as lots of the users have been calling it.
So, in this Genes Vitamin E cream review, I will talk about all the different ways that you can use Genes cream, its ingredients, people’s positive reviews as well as some doubts they have and also give you my personal assessment of whether this cream can be suitable for sensitive types of skin in particular.
According to the company, Genes collagen moisturizing cream with its formula based on the combination of Vitamin E and other elements, deals with dry skin on any part of the body, making it softer, more glowing and less dry.
Dry skin is a common problem for a lot of people these days. Exposure to the sun, harsh skin cleaners, and even certain types of disease such as diabetes can lead to extremely dry skin.
Genes Vitamin E Cream IngredientsThere are a lot of ingredients in Genes Vitamin E Creme including Vitamin E, A, and D, distilled water, Panthenol, Allantoin, Safflower Oil, Glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Sweet Almond Oil, Sesame Oil, isoproyl palmitate, mango seed oil, Shea nut butter, Collagen, Stearic acid, Ceteareth-20, Sweet almond oil, Macademia nut oil, Cetyl alcohol, Brazil nut oil, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric triglyeride, Propylene glycol, asorbic phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, allentien, Butylparaben pemulen, Annato, Triethanolamine and Sobitan Stearate.
The combination of vitamin E with the other vitamins in this skin cream helps to heal even the driest skin while the various oils soak deep into the skin relieving some of the dryness immediately.
By having a first look at the ingredients, some of them seem very promising while others such as propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol and parabens can irritate skin. Let me explain what I have found after looking for more information on this subject.
A lot of companies after the publicizing of the potential negative effects of parabens on skin, replaced them with another synthetic preservative, Phenoexyethanol. According to Pai Skin Solutions Blog (The facts about Phenoexyethanol, October 21,2009) which also refers to other reliable sources, this chemical can cause skin irritations.
Also, propylene glycol is an ingredient that its use should be avoided by people suffering with eczema.
How To Use The Cream
Genes Vitamin E Creme Swiss Collagen Complex is a thick cream so you need to massage it into your skin well. It will finally absorb fully but it will take some seconds for that.
Genes Vitamin E Cream Reviews
When I first started reading all the reviews of this inexpensive cream, I should say I was quite impressed, almost 5 star reviews for this product which people find very helpful in a wide range of skin issues.
Most of those reviews were very positive with people reporting the same positive effects of this cream on their skin. Even though this cream has a thick texture which might trigger breakouts, some people surprisingly report that it hasn’t been the case for them.
There were also a few people with sensitive skin and even allergies that haven’t reported any irritation. A lot of users have been using genes vitamin e cream for face on their hands as well with great results.
So , let’s see why people review so enthusiastically Genes cream:
- Works on all parts of the body-Users like the fact that this skin cream works on parts of the body from the head to toes. They report that it does not only soften the skin on all parts of the body, but actually helps to rid and prevent calluses, fade wrinkles, fine lines and scars as well as reduce those patches of dry skin. In fact, many state that they use it over their entire body after showering to hold in moisture and soften their skin. Even people with chronically dried skin report how they cannot do without this cream, explaining why they have been long term users.
- A Little Goes a Long Way– This cream comes in a 16 ounce jar and people find that a jar of this cream easily lasts several months to a year without having to make an effort to stretch the cream in order to make it last longer. They also point out that because the jar is so large and it lasts a long time, they feel they get exceptional value for their money.
- Results in Healthy, Younger Looking Skin– What users like best however, is that after only using it for a few weeks to a few months, their skin looks both healthier and younger.
- Helps heal dry skin even in chronic dry skin conditions.
- Works excellent with dry skin in all parts of the body. It can even be used for cracked heels and calluses.
- Perfect for hands, making them silky.
- Has a smoothing and moisturizing effect.
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles like forehead wrinkles.
- Fades age spots.
- Heals wounds to prevent scars.
- Gives your face a nice glow and a revitalized feeling.
- Light pleasant scent.
- Very big jar.
As I have mentioned before, the ingredient propylene glycol contained in the product is not good for Eczema sufferers while Phenoexyethanol can cause skin irritations. As to parabens, there are also doubts concerning their safety.
Genes Vitamin E Cream reviews are the majority very positive concerning the usage of this cream to deal with dry skin as well as for giving you a more glowing and revitalized looking skin.
As I have said, it is really impressive how people’s reviews are similar concerning the positive effects of this cream on their face and body.
Also, its very cheap price and wide range of uses makes it a very attractive option to anyone who is thinking of buying Genes vitamin E cream.