Why All This Noise About Genes Vitamin E Cream? My Personal Review
After reading numerous Genes Vitamin E Cream reviews of people sharing enthusiastically their experience concerning its positive effects in a number of skin issues such as dry patches of skin, lines and wrinkles, stretch marks, age spots as well as aging and dull skin, I became more curious to dig deeper into this “miracle cream” as lots of the users have been calling it.
So, in this Genes Vitamin E cream review, I will talk about all the different ways that you can use Genes cream, its ingredients, people’s positive reviews as well as some doubts they have and also give you my personal assessment of whether this cream can be suitable for sensitive types of skin in particular.
According to the company, Genes collagen moisturizing cream, a combination of Vitamin E and other ingredients, deals with dry skin on any part of the body, making it softer, more glowing and less dry.
Dry skin is a common problem for a lot of people these days. Exposure to the sun, harsh skin cleaners, and even certain types of diseases such as diabetes can lead to extremely dry skin.
Genes Vitamin E Cream IngredientsThere are a lot of ingredients in Genes Vitamin E Creme including Vitamin E, A, and D, distilled water, Panthenol, Allantoin, Safflower Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sesame Oil, mango seed oil, Shea nut butter, Collagen, Macademia nut oil and more.
Preservatives that are used in this vitamin e cream for face and skin include Propylene glycol, asorbic phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Butylparaben and Triethanolamine.
The combination of vitamin E with the other vitamins in this skin cream helps to heal even the driest skin while the various oils soak deep into the skin relieving some of the dryness immediately.
By having a first look at the ingredients, some of them seem very promising while others such as propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol and parabens can irritate skin. Let me explain what I have found after looking for more information on this subject.
A lot of companies after the publicizing of the potential negative effects of parabens on skin, replaced them with another synthetic preservative, Phenoexyethanol. According to Pai Skin Solutions Blog (The facts about Phenoexyethanol, October 21,2009) which also refers to other reliable sources, this chemical can cause skin irritations.
Also, propylene glycol is an ingredient that its use should be avoided by people suffering with eczema.
How To Use The Cream
Genes Vitamin E Creme Swiss Collagen Complex is a thick cream so you need to massage it into your skin well. It will finally absorb fully but it will take some seconds for that.
Genes Vitamin E Cream Reviews
When I first started reading all the reviews of this inexpensive cream, I I was quite impressed. A lot of people mentioned that this product was beneficial for a wide range of skin issues they suffered from.
Most of those reviews were very positive. Even though this cream has a thick texture which might trigger breakouts, some people surprisingly reported that this has not been the case for them.
There were also a few people with sensitive skin and even allergies that haven’t reported any irritation. A lot of users have been using genes vitamin e cream for face on their hands as well.
So , let’s see how people review Genes cream:
- Works on all parts of the body– Users like the fact that this skin cream works on different parts of the body from the head to toes. They report that it does not only soften the skin, but it actually helps to rid and prevent calluses as well as fade wrinkles, fine lines, scars and patches of dry skin. Many people use it over their entire body after showering to hold in moisture and soften their skin. Users with chronically dry skin report how they cannot do without this cream, explaining why they have been long term users.
- A Little Goes a Long Way– It comes in a 16 ounce jar and people find that the jar easily lasts several months to a year without having to make an effort to stretch the cream in order to make it last longer.
- Results in Healthy, Younger Looking Skin– What users like best however, is that after only using it for a few weeks to a few months, their skin looks both healthier and younger.
- Helps heal dry skin even in chronic dry skin conditions.
- Works excellent with dry skin in all parts of the body. It can even be used for cracked heels and calluses.
- Perfect for hands, making them silky.
- Has a smoothing and moisturizing effect.
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles such as forehead wrinkles.
- Fades age spots.
- Heals wounds to prevent the formation of scars.
- Gives your face a nice glow and a revitalized feeling.
- Light pleasant scent.
- Very big jar.
Propylene glycol, used as a preservative in the product, is not good for Eczema sufferers while Phenoexyethanol can cause skin irritations. As to parabens, there are also doubts concerning their safety.
Genes Vitamin E Cream reviews are in their majority very positive. People use it to deal with dry skin and get a more glowing and revitalized skin.
A lot of them like using it both as a face and body cream targeting specific areas of their body.
Its very cheap price and wide range of uses makes it a very attractive option for anyone who is thinking of buying a rich effective vitamin E cream for face or body.