Eyelasticity Eye Cream Review
I have recently bumped into an eye cream that claims to work well not only with a number of deteriorating conditions such as puffy eyes, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet but also laugh lines, improving collagen’s production, moisturizing levels and making the eyes area softer.
So, one thing I liked after visiting the official site of Eyelasticity eye cream was that the company doesn’t just generally brag about their cream eliminating dark circles, puffy eyes and wrinkles but they show the exact percentage of improvement made on the skin of the eyes throughout the trials conducted by them.
For example, you can check how effective the cream was with puffy eyes or how much it was able to reduce wrinkles, dark circles and other issues. The results of the trials look quite genuine since they vary and you see numbers that are not like the common” 99.7% of the wrinkles go away” or something like that. This, in my opinion, can build a genuine trust to the company’s product.
Eyelasticity Eye Cream Strong and Weak Points
- This eye cream gives a complete solution to all those unpleasant eye skin issues like crow’s feet, fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
- According to the company, you will be able to see positive results in 4 weeks. However, for the fullest results you are advised to keep on using the product for 90 days. If after this time you are not fully satisfied, the company supports you with a 97 days full refund minus the shipping charges guarantee.
- The product is packed with many well known and clinically tested ingredients and I could not find any known side effects. In Eyelasticity official site, you can find the whole list of ingredients appeared in a very detailed and informative manner and check their effectiveness based on clinical trials.
- Buyer friendly offers are available on the Eyelasticity official site.
- No customer reviews available in the official site.
- Hard to find unbiased Eyelasticity eye cream reviews by people who have actually tried out the product.
Product Claims and Possible Benefits
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps to reduce and eliminate puffiness under eyes and dark circles.
- Promotes the production of collagen and elastin.
- Minimizes crow´s feet and laugh lines.
- Softens and moisturizes the sensitive skin around the eyes.
Eyelasticity Age-Defying Eye Therapy Ingredients
Eyelasticity eye cream is a formulation of natural ingredients with patented peptides which include Eyeseryl, Syn-ake and Pro-Coll-One+. These components individually are known to be appropriate for the delicate skin around the eyes.
According to the company’s tests, the combining of such ingredients makes a product effective for treating different eye conditions. Some of the ingredients are as follows:
Eyeseryl® is a tetrapeptide with properties which have been proven to reduce eye puffiness in some cases within a period of 15 days. Eyeseryl is usually a component in costmetic products like gels and serums and ideal for reducing under eyes puffiness.
In the studies carried out, Eyeseryl was used at only 1% concentration to measure the results which showed a significant reduction in eye bags and dark circles. It is considered permissible to use up to 10% in the formulation of a product.
Syn®-ake. This ingredient has also been nicknamed as “Botox in a Bottle” and is known to imitate the results of Botox injections, without of course the side effects and high costs of the latter.
It is known to prevent the contractions which cause wrinkles and fine lines and according to researches, it blocks the contractions by up to 82%. Until recently, products containing Syn-ake were only available in special stores and expensive salons only to be used by celebrities.
So, Eyelasticity eye cream is actually an anti-ageing cream with an active ingredient designed to mimic the effects of the venom of a temple viper like the one contained in Botox.Regu®-age consists of purified soy, rice and yeast proteins. It was developed for facial skin care products and particularly for eye serums and creams.
Beta Glucan is another natural ingredient which comprises of sugars from the cell walls of bacteria, fungi, yeast and plants such as oats and barley.
The uses of Beta Glucen are numerous such as for cholestrol, diabetes, common cold and asthma to name a few. But in a study of Dr. Mark Redmond, it was revealed that oat beta glucen can actually penetrate the skin.
It was a great discovery since the doctors and scientists always believed that the molecule was too big to penetrate the skin. The finding of Dr. Redmond proved very useful for the treatment of wrinkles and fine lines and now it is also used in healing wounds and reducing scars after surgery.
Green Tea Leaf Extract. Everyone knows that cold tea bags can reduce bags under eyes. It is because the tea bags contain antioxidants which preserve collagen. The same applies to green tea leaf.
ProCollONe+. The function of this ingredient is to stimulate collagen I. Collagen 1 is the most common type of collagen in the body. ProCollONe+ comes from natural sources without any unpleasant side effects.
If you are interested in dealing with a number of unwanted eye skin issues, Eyelasticity Eye Cream promises to provide you with certain results and backing your purchase with a generous 97 days full refund.
Not a bad bargain, I would say, for a cream that targets eyes skin aging and can also be effective with laugh lines.