Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream Review
First thing that intrigued me and I decided to write a review on Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream was the rave reviews and secondly the multiple uses of this cream since according to the product’s description it is a 24 hour moisturizing and cleansing cream but it can also be used as an after shave cream and a cleansing lotion for babies and children.
Still, the reviews as we will see further on relate basically to the use of Embryolisse Lait Cream as a great moisturizer as well as a primer recommended by lots of makeup artists since these are probably the most common uses of it.
Embryolisse Skincare Brand Short Presentation
Its story begins in Paris, 1950 with a dermatologist who specialized in skin pathologies creating the first cream, “Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre” which became a big success in the following years.
These first products would start selling in pharmacies and today Embryolisse laboratories have a full range of skin care products for the face and body, recommended by dermatologists and makeup artists all over the world.
The products seem to have a large fan base of devoted customers and they are also very positively reviewed via press.
This is a nourishing moisturizer, rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids. Its formula provides the skin with all the nutrients and water needed to reconstruct the skin’s hydration barrier and promote cell renewal.
The skin feels adequately moisturized, repaired and nourished. It appears to be more elastic and supple, plump, smooth and very soft. The creamy milk texture makes even dry skin feel more comfortable and soothed. The complexion gets more radiant and feels revitalized.
- Tested under dermatological supervision to reduce the possibility of allergic reactions.
- Contains emolient oil and natural active components such as shea butter, aloe vera and soy protein.
- Paraben free.
- Available in a single as well as 2 product package.
Embryolisse Moisturiser Ingredients
Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Cera Alba, Cetyl Palmitate, Shea Butter, Steareth-10, Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparafffin, Laureth-7, Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Vera, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolene, Parfum.
What Do the Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream Reviews Say?
Users seem to be extremely pleased with the performance of this cream. So, let’s see what they love about it
- Super moisturizing– People like its very hydrating effect which makes the skin feel plump and adequately moisturized. Few people with very dry and scaly skin have mentioned how effectively the cream worked, just melting the scales and leaving them with a nice feeling of plumpness.
- Easily absorbed– The fact that this product gets quickly absorbed into your skin and glides over it effortlessly is one more plus the users have mentioned.
- Perfect for makeup skin preparation– There were comments from makeup artists recommending this product as well as people who commented that it was suggested to them by makeup experts. Women seem to be really pleased with the way Embryolisse cream prepares their skin for the application of makeup, making their makeup glide over their skin and giving them the perfect base. It also seems to keep the makeup freshly looking after hours of having it on the face.
- Soothed and velvety soft complexion– There were quite a few people reporting on how soothed and soft their skin felt after using it.
- Glowing skin– Some other users have also noticed that their complexion looked radiant even in the morning after night use.
- A practical multi task moisturizer perfect for before makeup application.
- Recommended by dermatologists and makeup artists.
- Great reviews from people who seem to be extremely pleased with its performance.
- Reasonably priced cosmetic cream.
- A few people had issues with some breakouts appearing. This can be due to the mineral oil and beeswax contained in the product which can both clog pores.
- To some of the people who have an oily or combination type of skin which is prone to blemishes products containing a high amount of mineral oil even if it is highly refined might not be the most suitable ones because of the breakouts. Still, in the case of embryolisse cream we don’t know the percentage of the mineral oil contained although there were a few users as we have seen that have actually experienced those breakouts.
After reviewing Embryolisse Concentrated Lait Cream, I would say that this looks like an effective moisturizing cream which many people love relating to the way it makes their skin feel super hydrated, soft and glowing. It also seems to work great as a cream used before makeup application, so that makes it a very handy moisturizer.