EltaMD PM Therapy Facial Moisturizer Reviews
EltaMD PM Therapy Facial Moisturizer reviews are overall quite positive for this night moisturizer that promises to moisturize, restore and repair skin without clogging pores or irritating sensitive skin.
EltaMD skin care was launched more than 25 years ago and their products have been recommended by physicians, dermatologists, medical professionals in hospitals and others.
What Are The Company’s Claims?
The ingredients included in EltaMD PM Moisturizer such as Ceramides, Niacinamide and antioxidants are able to boost your skin’s natural barrier of moisture but also improve your complexion’s tone.
The product helps repair and restore your skin during the night while the rice peptides help new skin cells to grow, leading to a more elastic complexion.
According to the company, this whole revitalizing procedure will help wrinkles to fade, resulting in a smoother and fresher looking complexion.
Other features of this night moisturizer include:
- Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Oil free, fragrance and paraben free formula.
- Non comedogenic (meaning not clogging pores.)
- 1.7 fluid ounce container.
Purified Water, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Linoleic Acid, 1-3-Bis (N-2-(Hydroxyethyl) Palmitoylamino) -2- Hydroxy Propane, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycereth-26, Cetearyl Glucoside, Thioctic Acid, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Buty.
What Do User Reviews EltaMD PM Therapy Facial Moisturizer Reviews Say?
Most of the people were very satisfied with this product and were glad to have found it. A lot of them mentioned that it was actually recommended to them by their dermatologist.
There were few others though who felt that this moisturizer wasn’t moisturizing enough for their dry skin.
While most of the users didn’t get any breakouts, there were few who thought that few blemishes were triggered by the product.
Most of the people with sensitive skin also reported that this moisturizer suited their skin very well without causing any irritations. So, let’s have a look at the benefits users experienced by using it.
- Goes On Smooth and non-greasy– Users love the fact that it goes on smooth and is non greasy like a lot of the night creams on the market today. It is easily absorbed into the skin, making it softer and smoother.
- Good with acne prone skin– Most people with acne prone skin are very pleased to have found a night moisturizer that does not trigger breakouts and keeps their skin nicely hydrated and moisturized.
- Skin Feels Softer and more Hydrated– Several users did note that when using it for several days, their complexion became much softer and more hydrated. They also stated that it appeared firmer and brighter as well.
- Improves aging skin appearance-There were also few who mentioned that their skin looked and felt more elastic, giving an overall better appearance to aging skin.
- Non greasy effective night moisturizer also suitable for acne prone and sensitive skin.
- Smoother, more radiant and firmer skin.
- EltaMD skin care products have a good reputation and are also recommended by dermatologists.
- Great dispenser.
- Some of the people with dry skin felt that this moisturizer didn’t fully cover their skin’s demanding needs for moisturization.
- Although the company claims that this product can fade wrinkles, there is hardly any user review that can testify this.
In conclusion, EltaMD PM Therapy Facial Moisturizer Reviews are in their majority very positive as to the product’s effectiveness in moisturizing skin during the night without making it feel heavy or greasy.
Given the fact that users with acne prone as well as sensitive skin seem very satisfied by its use, we can say that it seems like an overall effective night moisturizer that works very well for the majority of the users.