C. Booth Derma M 36 Glycolic Acid Skin Resurfacing Solution- My Review
My today´s review is going to be about c. Booth derma m 36 glycolic acid skin resurfacing solution, a product with 10% glycolic acid which is used after cleansing to help your skin get rid of acne breakouts and other blemishes, become softer and smoother, improve the appearance of fine lines, fade away acne scars and dark spots and benefit your skin in other ways we will be explaining below.
So, let’s have a look at some of its features:
Contains 10%glycolic acid.
Other useful ingredients are Aloe Vera, Jojoba Esters, Bisabolol, Algae extract and Benzalkonium Chloride.
Exfoliates more effectively than regular scrubs.
Made in Usa.
How to Use
Most people use this product mainly at night and avoid using it in the morning since the application of AHA’S is generally recommended to be avoided when you expose your skin to the Sun.
Glycolic acid belongs to the family of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, so it is better to avoid Sun exposure after putting on this product to prevent any skin irritation or discoloration.
After cleansing, apply a small amount on a cotton ball which will be enough. It dries fast, so you can put on your moisturizer afterwards or one with an adequate SPF if you are planning to go out.
How Soon it will Work
For lots of people improvement on their skin such as better texture, fewer blemishes or even smoothed fine lines are seen soon after a few applications.
Still, there are also other users who insist that this product really works but one has to keep on using it for several months to experience great and more permanent results.
A lot of people who had stopped its application for no serious reasons, came back to it by saying that they should have given it more time to work and that they are really glad that they are now using it the right way.
The following list of ingredients was kindly given to me by one of my readers, Suzanne, who read my comment about me not being able to find the full list of ingredients and sent me a message with the list, expressing the wish to share it with my readers.
So here it is and.. Thank you so much, Suzanne! 🙂
Water, glycolic acid, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, sodium hydroxide, bisabolol, butylene glycol, polysorbate 20, abronia villosa leaf extract, agave americana stem extract, achillea millefolium (yarrow) flower extract, arctium majus root extract, carica papaya fruit extract, parsley leaf extract, chamomila recutita (matricaria) flower extract, coconut extract, lemongrass extract, fennel seed extract, fouqueria splendens stem extract, goldenseal extract, larrea tridentate extract, henna extract, macrocystis pyrifera extract, extract of arrowroot, alfalfa leaf extract, nasturtium officinale (watercress) extract, evening primrose root extract, opuntia coccinellifera flower extract, passiflora incarnate flower extract, wild cherry bark extract, guava fruit extract, rosemary leaf extract, raspberry fruit extract, sage leaf extract, sandalwood bark extract, comfrey leaf extract, thyme leaf extract, nettle leaf extract, yucca root extract, ginger root extract, hydroxyethylcellulose, tetrasodium edta, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.
What do Reviews say about C. Booth Glycolic Acid Skin Resurfacing Solution?
For lots of users it has really helped them get a clear, softer and brighter skin with softened fine lines and wrinkles. But let’s see people’s feedback on this glycolic acid product.
- Reduces acne breakouts and other blemishes– The glycolic acid’s properties help unclog pores, get rid of dead cells effectively and balance acne prone and oily skin. In result, people say that this means a more clear and better controlled complexion.
- Diminished fine lines and wrinkles– Its exfoliating agents help cells turnover and bring up new skin cells, which leads to fewer and smoothened fine lines and wrinkles.
- Makes skin softer– Users love the fact that this c booth glycolic acid product has made their skin feel really soft and smooth.
- Brighter looking complexion– By removing dead skin cells and revealing new ones, the complexion can obviously look healthy glowing.
- Evens tone and minimizes pores– The more even tone some people have experienced has even made them to skip using makeup and enjoy a fresh looking skin. In other cases, enlarged pores on the nose have become a lot smaller.
- Fades acne scars – By having the ability to renew skin and make it softer, users see good results even with older acne scars.
- Elimination of dark spots– Over exposure to the sun can cause discoloration and the so called dark spots which we can all have one time or another but may not even notice them so soon. Apart from the Sun as a triggering factor, aging can also cause the appearance of brown age spots. For both of those type of spots, people review lots of improvement.
- A little goes a long way– The quantity of the product is quite enough since you will only need but a small amount for each use.
Pros and Cons
People seem very pleased with the effectiveness of the product to all of the above conditions but there are also a few things you need to be aware of if interested in buying.
The product may sting after the first application but this feeling goes away after a few seconds.
For lots of users, it needs regular use of some months in order to work better but once it does you experience fuller and more permanent results.
You need to avoid using it if going out or apply a strong SPF moisturizer to protect your skin from the Sun.
There were also some users who have mentioned getting some minimal breakouts during the first period of use, but they themselves have recognized that those must have been due to their skin adjusting to the glycolic acid’s function, so they were happy to have left it work for a longer period to be able to experience all of its full benefits.
My final conclusion
Overall, c. Booth derma m 36 glycolic acid skin resurfacing solution looks like a face product that has worked surprisingly good for lots of users, with certain skin conditions, who have tried it and added it to their skin care routine as a “must have product.”