Best Tamanu Oil For Skin Review
Natural oils always surprise me with their rich benefits for the skin as well as hair and today I am writing about a natural oil that has surprised me even more than usual for its rich benefits and positive effects to a number of skin conditions that can be defined as difficult or problematic and this is Tamanu Oil.
So, in this best Tamanu oil for skin review, apart from giving you some general information about this great natural oil, I will review some good quality Tamanu oil brands which have top reviews and ratings.
What is Tamanu Oil?
Tamanu oil is a natural nut oil that comes from the kernels inside the nuts of the Tamanu tree (which is indigenous to tropical countries.) These kernels are extracted and then cured for 6 to 8 weeks before the oil is extracted from the kernel.
Polynesians are traditionally said to have been using this oil for treating different skin problems. Tamanu oil is great for topical healing and has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, antibiotic, anti-fungal and anti-oxidant properties making it perfect to be used by itself or mixed in a variety of skin care products because it provides many benefits to your skin and even you hair.
Benefits of Tamanu Oil for your Skin
Interestingly enough, I found out from the features of one of the products I included in this review that Tamanu Oil is the only oil containing Calophylic Acid which gives it the ability to penetrate all the skin layers and offer faster results such as fading blemishes and scars, promoting the creation of new skin tissues and others.
But let´s have a more specific look at how good Tamanu Oil is for your skin and what it can do.
- Heals Acne– It helps to heal acne faster and it is good for preventing further breakouts and even reducing acne scars.
- Treats Burns, Insect Bites and More– It treats burns, insect bites, and minor scrapes and cuts as well as minimizes scars after surgery and accidents.
- Relieves Dry Skin Symptoms– Tamanu oil relieves dry skin symptoms, softening and soothing dry and flaky skin. It can also reduce dandruff and relieve Eczema and Psoriasis symptoms.
- Anti-Aging Function– It has anti-aging properties such as reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Makes Skin Soft and Smooth– Apart from making your skin softer and smoother, it evens skin tone and gives your complexion a more dewy appearance.
- Erases Stretch Marks– It has also shown to help fade stretch marks.
- Cures Nail Fungus– It can be used to eliminate nail fungus naturally.
So, now that we have gone through more about Tamanu oil uses and advantages for your skin, let´s have a look at some different brands of this healthy skin oil.
Majestic Pure Extra Virgin Tamanu Oil
The Majestic Pure Extra Virgin Tamanu Oil comes in a big 4 ounce amber bottle with a glass dropper applicator. This oil is 100% pure and comes with a full money back guarantee.
Ratings and reviews are very positive with people reporting several benefits for their skin which include:
- It helps to heal burns, insect bites and rashes of all kinds.
- Fights skin infections.
- Heals and even prevents scarring.
- Works as a moisturizer, leaving skin soft, smooth and plumper.
- Cures athlete´s foot.
- Great for helping with acne problems.
Leia Naturals Organic Tamanu Oil
The Leia Naturals Tamanu Oil is an ECOCERT and USDA certified organic oil of a premium quality which is sourced from the islands of Vanuatu in the South Pacific Ocean. It is free of additives, fillers, preservatives and fragrances.
This natural product is not only good for your skin but for your hair and scalp as well since, according to the company, it is able to restore dry and brittle hair, nourish the scalp and promote hair growth.
It comes in a 1 ounce dark amber pump bottle, which protects the oil from oxidation, and a full refund guarantee.
Ratings and reviews for this oil are great. So, let´s see some of the pros people experience:
- It is long lasting since a little bit of the oil covers a large area.
- It leaves skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth.
- Fades acne scars.
- Reduces skin flakiness and actually improves the texture of the skin.
- Goes on easily and smoothly and absorbs quickly.
Cammile Q Pure Tamanu Oil
The Cammile Q Cold-Pressed Tamanu Oil is a good quality product that comes in a 1 ounce amber bottle and is followed by a 30 day full money back guarantee giving you the opportunity to try it risk free.
Ratings and reviews are very good with users experiencing many advantages when using it, with some of the most often being:
- It stops itchiness from bug bites, even the painful itching of shingles.
- Softens and smoothes skin reducing wrinkles and even fading acne scars.
- Evens skin tone.
- Fades age spots and stretch marks.
- Conditions the scalp.
- Absorbs quickly and does not leave behind any greasy residue.
Leven Rose Tamanu Oil
The Leven Rose Tamanu Oil is a pure, unrefined and cold pressed oil produced in Madagascar. It comes in a 1 ounce dark amber glass bottle with a glass dropper.
The color of the oil is very dark green with a yellow tint but bare in mind that this is its natural color since the product is completely free of artificial colorants. It also comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
Reviews for this natural oil are very good and people give the following feedback about its effectiveness:
- It is fast absorbing and doesn’t leave behind any oily residue.
- It reduces acne and even heals different types of scars including acne.
- Minimizes dry skin including symptoms of Psoriasis.
- When rubbed into sore and inflamed joints, it reduces arthritic pain.
- Users also notice that it decreases their fine lines and wrinkles, leaving their skin looking smoother and younger.
Pur 365 Tamanu Oil
The Pur 365 Tamanu oil is USDA certified organic, unrefined and cold pressed. It comes from Vanuatu, Polynesia and is contained in an easy to use 1 ounce amber pump bottle. It is also backed up by 1 year full money back guarantee without you having to send the bottle back.
Reviews are quite good with users being quite pleased with the effectiveness of this oil concerning different skin conditions. So, let´s see what people are saying:
- A lot of users have stated that this oil deals with even severe cases of Psoriasis really well, clearing it up completely or almost completely.
- Helps with dry and patchy skin.
- Effective with shingles.
- Makes skin soft and smooth.
- Absorbs very well.
Here, I would say that even though some people are not so acquainted with the Tamanu oil´s smell and find it a bit strange for their taste, users love the positive benefits this natural product has on their skin. The smell is kind of nutty and seems to be strong for some people although it dissipates in very little time.
All in all, the best Tamanu Oil for skin is the one that is pure, contains no fillers and is safely protected in a glass bottle preferably, so one of these oils in our review can be the solution to a skin issue problem you want to deal with or just a good natural oil option for daily use.