What Is The Best Manuka Honey Soap?
Finding the best manuka honey soap which you can use daily has a lot of skin care benefits like fighting unpleasant skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, skin rashes, sores, dryness and even oiliness.Also, a good quality manuka honey soap can leave your skin soft and without stripping off your skin’s natural oils which may lead to premature aging.
By keeping the skin hydrated a soap containing manuka honey can even prevent fine lines and wrinkles from appearing fast.
Manuka honey is a special honey that comes from the Manuka bush found in New Zealand and it has become a very popular ingredient in skin care products.
It is high in anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties, which makes it ideal for acne problems and helping prevent and treat conditions such as athlete’s foot, ring worm, jock itch, and yeast infections.
In addition, it contains high levels of anti-oxidants that nourish the skin and protect it from the free radicals damage which can lead to fine lines and wrinkles.
So, here I am going to give you three of the best options for a manuka honey soap according to user reviews and my personal research.
Manuka Honey and Propolis Soap
Manuka Honey and Propolis Soap is good for all types of skin and used for many skin problems.
Features of this soap include:
- New Zealand natural double soap with a hexagon shape.
- Packaged in an octogonal box with a beehive print which makes it a nice gift.
The reviews and ratings for this soap are exceptionally positive with the vast majority of users finding it extremely beneficial for their skin. So, let’s have a look at its benefits:
- Healing and treating properties– There were a lot of people who found it very helpful with difficult skin conditions such as psoriasis, skin rashes, sores and even scars saying that it helped their condition improve, making their skin feel a lot better.
- Helps Reduce Acne-This is a natural anti bacterial soap which some people reported that it helped them with their acne as well as acne scars, preventing further breakouts, too.
- Softer and smoother Skin– What the majority of people found great with this soap is that it cleanses the skin properly and without drying it out. It also provides softness and smoothness without any feeling of tightness.
- Lathers well– It produces a rich lather which users love and think that it cleanses their skin exceptionally well.
- Ergonomic shape– Because of its hexagon shape, this soap is really easy to grip without slipping away while in the shower.
- Long lasting soap– People are really pleased with how long the soap lasts. One user even claimed that it had lasted him for 6 months of daily use (1-2 showers per day.)
Finally, while most of the people find its smell very nice and natural, a few others find it a bit strong for their taste.
Wild Ferns Manuka Honey Pure and Gentle Soap
Wild Ferns Manuka Honey Soap is reviewed enthusiastically by people for its great healing properties and its ability to cleanse but without drying out the skin or leaving any residues.
People who didn’t expect much before trying this soap out have stated that now they can’t do without it due to its wonderful benefits. Features of this gentle anti bacterial soap include:
- Contains pure Active Manuka Honey 650+
- Made in New Zealand
A lot of people with troubled skin or prone to acne breakouts complexion have said how this soap has helped balance their skin while also cleansing it nicely and without causing any dryness. But what do people review in detail?
- Effective cleansing– Users love the fact that this soap cleanses nicely but without leaving any feeling of either dryness or oiliness to their skin like a lot of other soaps on the market today.
- Good for troubled skin– People with different problematic skin conditions such as blemishes and others have seen improvement with their issues. Specifically, there was one review from a woman stating that this soap has helped her clear up poison ivy reactions. Poison ivy is a North American plant whose oil causes irritation and possibly dermatitis and I was surprised when I read in this woman’s review that Wild Ferns manuka honey actually helped her deal with this condition.
- Moisturized skin– This soap leaves the skin feeling soft and moisturized with few people stating that it helped them get rid of face fine lines. Manuka honey has healing properties but is also packed with antioxidants. So, that must be the reason for people experiencing that kind of a change with their skin appearance.
- Fine Lather– The soap lathers up well and rinses off completely, leaving you feeling nothing but clean.
- Nice Scent– There is a nice light scent which is pleasant for the users.
- Super packaging– There must be a good reason why people review that they are pleased with the packaging and that is something that adds to the final value of a product.
It is also worthwhile mentioning here that this soap with manuka honey is used by some people to successfully cleanse their hair. Since manuka honey has moisturizing and nourishing properties, then we can understand the specific way of use.
Pure Source Cleansing Soap With Manuka Honey and Manuka Tree Leaf
Pure Source Cleansing Soap is a less popular manuka honey soap comparing to the other two I have already reviewed.
Still, users seem quite satisfied with the cleansing and moisturizing effect of it as well as the experience of producing a rich foamy lather which they love.
Some of this soap’s features are:
- 100% vegetable soap that is gentle on the skin.
- Contains New Zealand manuka honey and extract of the Manuka tree leaf.
Users really like this gentle soap and give it high ratings and reviews. Benefits using it include:
- Helps to Clear Acne- There were some people reviewing positive results with their acne breakouts and seeing improvement in the appearance and texture of their skin. They feel that this soap helps to reduce the inflammation caused by their acne and aids in healing it faster.
- Softer and more moisturized skin– It feels moisturizing and makes skin feel soft, calm and hydrated. This feeling of moist is probably responsible for few people experiencing less visible fine lines.
- No Film Residue– Users were pleased that once they washed with this manuka honey soap, their skin felt clean and soft with none of that filmy residue they had been having with most other soaps.
In general, people using this soap have been enjoying a gentle, emolient and luxuriant feeling cleansing soap with a great smell which is very good for oily types of skin as well as sensitive ones.
In conclusion, these were my tops picks for the best manuka honey soap. Just keep in mind that no matter which of these brands of Manuka honey soap users chose for themselves, they experienced some similar results and found that they were good for fighting acne breakouts and other problematic skin conditions.
Manuka honey soaps gave them a natural alternative to cleansing which allowed their skin to be clean and soft without getting dry, so the majority of users were really pleased with these soaps and stated that they would surely repurchase.
Still, if you prefer to use face cleansers more or you just want to keep a variety of cleansing products handy, our selection of the best manuka honey facial cleansers can provide you with a good alternative.