Best Face Wash For Men With Oily Skin
Taking care of your skin is as important for men as it is for women and while most face washes for women with oily skin will also work for men, the floral scents of many of those make them unappealing to the majority of men.
Finding the best face wash for men with oily skin is a matter of finding an effective cleanser that can deal with oiliness without leaving behind a feminine scent. So, here is a look at some good face washes that are worth considering.
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser For normal to Oily Skin (package of 2)
Cetaphil makes a variety of face cleansers to deal with various skin problems. Cetaphil daily facial cleanser is a good facial product that will gently cleanse the skin and is often recommended by dermatologists for people with acne problems.
Its features include:
- Designed specifically for normal, oily, or combination skin.
- Removes dirt and oil from face.
- Non-drying, non-irritating and fragrance free.
- Won’t clog pores.
- 2 bottles of 16 ounces will last a long time.
Water (Purified) , Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate , Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Glycerin , PEG 200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Butylene Glycol , PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate , Phenoxyethanol , Masking Fragrance (Parfum) , Panthenol , PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Disodium EDTA , Methylparaben
How to Use
Simply wet skin and gently massage into face using a circular motion. Then, rinse and pat dry.
What Do Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews Say?
User reviews for this product are extremely positive. Few people found that it caused dryness but the vast majority thought that it did what it was supposed to do extremely well. Benefits of this product include:
- Cleans Well- This cleanser cleans especially well, gently lifting dirt and grime from the pores and leaving your face feeling clean and fresh.
- Non-Irritating- The majority of users find that it does not irritate their skin, leaving it clean and healthy.
- Reduces Acne Breakouts- It helps to reduce the number of acne breakouts because it deals with oiliness and without blocking the pores.
Glytone Daily Facial Cleanser
Glytone Daily Facial Cleanser does not only remove that excess oil, but it also gently exfoliates dead skin cells to leave your face looking brighter and healthier.
This face cleanser can have a little drying effect on some people’s face, so if you notice that, be sure not to neglect using a moisturizer afterwards. For men with dry skin you can check our best face wash for men with dry skin selection.
Features of this cleanser include:
- Medical grade cosmeceutical.
- Uses free unbuffered glycolic acid(5.9%)
- 6.7 ounces.
- Free of oil and fragrance.
- Often recommended by dermatologists.
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Green 3 (CI 42053).
How To Use
It is designed to be used twice daily. Wet face and apply a small amount to your fingers and gently work into your face and neck using a circular motion. Rinse off and pat dry.
Reviews for this product are exceptionally positive. Few people find that it has a drying effect, but most users find that it works well on their oily skin. Benefits include:
- Helps Control Acne Breakouts- By eliminating excess oil and cleaning out pores, this cleanser actually seems to reduce the number and severity of acne breakouts. In a lot of cases, it has even helped people with acne clear up their a skin after 2 or 3 months of use and deal with blemishes such as whiteheads, blackheads and others.
- Keeps Skin Tone Even- Men with combination skin think that this product keeps their skin tone even and makes their face feel softer and smoother.
- Soften fine lines- The glycolic acid contained in Glytone facial cleanser helps reveal a fresher looking complexion with softened fine lines and wrinkles.
CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
Cera Ve makes a number of different facial cleansers and skin creams to help keep skin healthy and young looking and this foaming cleanser is one of their very popular among users at a very good price.
Features of the CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser include:
- Balances and replenishes skin.
- Ceramide-rich formula ingredients help form a healthier skin barrier.
- Developed by dermatologists.
- 12 ounces.
Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Terastearate and PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide I, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Dihydrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
How to Use
Wet skin with lukewarm water and place a small amount of cleanser on fingertips or cotton pad and gently massage cleanser using circular motions into skin. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
It should be noted that this cleanser contains parabens, ingredients that nowadays are avoided by natural and organic skincare fans because of their potential risk at being harmful for the health.
There are over 1500 reviews for CeraVe products however, the reviews are all combined, so one has to be careful to ensure that the reviews are actually about their foaming cleanser.
However, the reviews for this cleanser are quite positive over all. Some users find that this skin cleanser dries out their skin, but this seems to be the exception rather than the rule.
Most people find that this product:
- Works well on sensitive skin- It doesn’t tend to irritate sensitive skin, however be sure to read the ingredients to make sure that you don’t have any allergies prior to using.
- Leaves skin feeling and looking clean- It leaves their skin feeling really clean and looking as clean as it feels. They also state that it tends to keep the oil at bay most of the day.
In conclusion, it is kind of obvious that although there appears to be no skin cleanser that is going to be right for everyone, the above best washes for men with oily skin gather very positive user reviews and seem to be working for the vast majority of them.