Best Face Wash For Men With Dry Skin
The best face wash for men with dry skin must have some properties like cleansing adequately and also relieving dryness while moisturizing the skin. Keeping the complexion nicely cleansed as well as moisturized can also prevent the appearance of premature fine lines and wrinkles and generally improve facial signs of aging.
A men’s face wash for dry skin should contain all gentle ingredients which are tested to cleanse properly as well as hydrate adequately men’s complexion, helping relieve any dry skin symptoms such as tightness or itchiness. So, here is a look at some good facial washes for men.
Neutrogena Cleansing Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
Neutrogena has been making skin care products for several generations. Neutrogena Cleansing Ultra Gentle Hydrating cleanser is designed to cleanse your skin leaving it moisturized.
According to the company, it is uniquely formulated with not many ingredients, as you can see on the list below, to keep your skin clean and soft every day.
It is also recommended by the company for sensitive skin cases such as eczema, rosacea and others.
So, let’s have a look at some of its features:
- Creamy texture.
- Non-comedogenic and Hypoallergenic.
- Dermatologically developed for dry and sensitive skin.
- Paraben free, fragrance, dye and soap free.
- 12 Fluid Ounce.
- Inexpensive product.
- Practical pump.
Directions For Use
Dampen face with lukewarm water, squirt a small amount of Neutrogena in hand and gently massage into your face. Rinse thoroughly and gently pat dry.
Water, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-10 laurate, ethylhexylglycerin, cetearyl glucoside, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol.
What do the Neutrogena hydrating cleanser Reviews say?
Ratings and reviews for this cleanser are exceptionally good. Users do find some significant benefits when using it including:
- It’s Non-Irritating- People with sensitive skin find that not only does this cleanser leave their skin feeling fresh and clean but it is also non irritating.
- Dry Patches Start to Heal- Users also state that any dry patches they had on their skin started healing after only a few uses, leaving them with smoother, softer and healthier looking skin.
Overall, its gentle formula seems to cover the needs of men with dry skin satisfactorily.
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
CeraVe makes a number of skin care products for all different skin types, so it really isn’t any surprise to find that CeraVe Hydrating cleanser is a very popular face wash among users.
Features of this fragrance free cleanser include:
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and developed by dermatologists.
- Helps repair and restore the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Contains ceramides that moisturize and soften skin.
- Hydrates as it cleans.
- Comes in 8 and 12 ounce bottle.
- Packs of 2 and 3 bottles available.
Directions for Use
Dampen face with lukewarm water, massage gently into skin using circular motions and then rinse thoroughly.
Purified water, glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate and cetearyl alcohol, cermaide 3, ceramide 6-ll, ceramide-1, hyaluronic acid, cholesterol, polyoxyl 40 stearate, glyceryl monostearate, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 20, potassium phosphate, dipotassium phosphate, sodium lauroyl lactylate, cetyl alcohol, disodium EDTA, phytosphingosine, methylparaben, propylparaben, carbomer, xanthan gum.
Over all, CeraVe hydrating cleanser gets very positive reviews from the vast majority of people who have tried this product. A few acne prone users experienced breakouts but this is probably of the fact that this cleanser is not suitable for oily combination or acne prone skin.
It is appropriate for dry skin issues. Most users found it was extremely beneficial in helping their face feel clean without drying it out. Benefits that have been mentioned are:
- Leaves Face clean, Not tight- Users stated that their face felt really clean without experiencing the tight drying feeling that they normally had with other cleansers.
- Dry Patches Feel Less Dry- Those dry patches of skin on face and even entire body get less dry even after only using this hydrating cleanser for a few times.
A drawback of this formula, though, is that it contains parabens.
Christina Moss Naturals Organic Cleanser
Christina Moss Naturals makes organic and natural skin care products. Their Organic cleanser has the following features:
- 100% natural and organic ingredients.
- No sulfates, parabens, PG derivatives, dyes, fragrance or harmful chemicals of any kind.
- Gently cleans skin without either drying it or clogging its pores.
- Very concentrated product (4 oz product equals to 8 0z of other cleansers.)
- Each bottle is made by hand.
- Eco friendly, GMO free and cruelty free.
- 6 months full money back guarantee.
- Great customer service.
Filtered Water, Polyglucose (Decyl Glucoside), Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Safflower Oil, Certified Organic Castor Bean Oil, Potassium Hydroxide (this is removed in the final product through the process of saponification), Certified Organic Rosemary Essential Oil, Citric Acid and Rosemary Extract.
How to Use
Wet face and hands and apply a small amount of cleanser in the palm of your hands, work into a lather and apply to face even under the eyes, rubbing in circular motions. Rinse and pat dry. Best if used twice a day.
There are many reviews shared and users seem extremely pleased they have discovered this cleanser which leaves their skin clean and refreshed but without drying it. It is also reported to work equally well for combination skin or skin that is prone to blemishes. Men with oily skin can benefit from our best face wash for men with oily skin selection.
Benefits of Christina Moss Naturals Organic Cleanser include:
- Fresh Clean Feeling– People are surprised at just how fresh, clean and moisturized their face feels after using this high quality product. It doesn’t leave any residue behind, so all you have is a clean healthy looking face and, most importantly, without feeling it dry or tight in any way.
- Little bit Goes a Long Way– Because this cleanser is concentrated, it doesn’t take much to leave you face clean and adequately hydrated, so a little goes a long way.
For a man mentioning that he loves this cleanser so much but he feels embarrassed to keep it outside his bathroom cabinet, because of the purple label which shows lavender plants I suppose, I think that if for him the great results he has gotten by using this product feel as important as the aesthetics of the bottle, I would advise him not to miss the luxurious benefits of a great product, and just remove the flowery label with a little hot water because below the label there is just a plain nice looking green bottle showing up.
In conclusion, this is my selection for the best face wash for men with dry skin. For dry skin also remember that the regular night use of natural oils like Pai Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil, Argan Oil as well as Avocado Oil which is perfect for dry skin can relieve dryness and make your complexion look more vibrant, elastic and handsome.