Best Curling Wand Reviews
Curling wands are used to quickly and efficiently turn straight hair into wavy or curly hair without having to go to hair salon. While mastering a curling wand does take a bit of time, the results can, for many users be amazing according to their reviews, too.
While some women look for a curling wand to give them a certain wave or type of curls, others look for curling irons that are more versatile and allow them to create a variety of curly styles. So, here is a look at the best curling wand for a wide variety of curls.
Conair You Curl Curling Wand
The Conair You Curl Curling Wand is a curling tool that comes with a tapered barrel that is wider at the top than at the tip.
Features of this product include:
- Comes in regular and XL barrel.
- Designed for clamp free curling.
- Heats to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tourmaline ceramic barrel for even heating and reduction of frizz.
- Automatic off button.
The barrel of the heating wand heats quickly and once up to the desired temperature, it will maintain that temperature throughout use.
It offers users 4 power levels so they can select the amount of heat they want. It also comes with an extra long cord for easier use and 5 year warranty.
Although some women found that this curling wand has a poorly placed on/off button, most of them really like this hair tool and give it great reviews.
So, let’s see why they enjoy using it.
- They can achieve tighter or looser curls simply by adjusting the size of the locks of hair they curl at one time and whether or not they use the entire barrel, the tip, or closer to handle end.
- Love the fact that there are no clamp marks to give them funky looking curls.
- This curling iron is easy to use.
Hot Tools HTBW1852 Curly Q Tapered Nanoceramic Curling Wand
Hot Tools makes a large variety of different curling irons and curling wands including the Hot Tools HTBW1852 Curly Q Tapered Curling Wand.
Features of this curling iron include:
- Various different sizes including 1 1/4”, ½ to 1”, 3/8” and 3/4”
- Comes with interchangeable barrels, one is tapered barrel and one is for making spiral curls.
- Fast heat up.
- Separate on/off switch.
- Heat resistant glove.
- Cool tip.
The Curly Q tapered curling wand with the two different interchangeable barrels is like getting two different curling irons for the price of one.
It makes this wand extremely versatile and for those who really want spiral curls, it makes getting those curls much easier.
Reviews for the Curly Q are exceptionally positive with most users stating that this is the best curling wand they have found for their harder to curl hair.
- Heats up quickly and maintains heat.
- You can make all different types of styles from waves to tight spiral curls.
- The stay cool tip helps reduce burned finger tips.
HSI Professional Curling Iron Set
The professionals at HSI believe that if you want the perfect curl, you have to have the right tool for the job, and because they know that perfect curl may be a tight spiral curl one day and beachy wave the next, they devised a curling iron set that provides the right tool for just about every type of curl a customer could want.
So, they came up with the HSI Professional Curling Wand Set which is a curling wand with 4 interchangeable heads.
Features of it include:
- 4 different size heads: ¾,” 1”, 1.5” and ¾ to 1”
- Barrel must be locked securely in place in order for the iron to heat up (you get and error message if the barrel isn’t locked in.)
- Users ceramic Tourmaline for a smoother, shinier, frizz free curl.
- Far infrared technology holds in hair moisture.
- Consistent and even heat temperature control.
- Adjustable temperature up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
The HSI is ideal for those women who love creating different hair styles as the styling options with this hair curling iron are practically limitless.
The dual voltage makes this a perfect curling wand for people who travel a lot and the option of 4 different barrel sizes actually reduces the need to buy more than one curling iron.
The adjustable temperature also allows women with thinner hair to use a lower temperature to help reduce damage to their hair.
Reviews for the HSI Professional styling wand set are extremely positive with most users really liking the fact that they are actually getting 4 styling wands for the price of one or two wands.
Benefits users find with this set include:
- The ability to create different size curls and beach waves all with one wand.
- The digital settings which are easy to read.
- The various barrel sizes themselves.
- The adjustable temperature and the fact that the wand heats up quickly.
There are many different wands on the market that they make it even more difficult for you to choose which is the best curling wand, but these three offer you the versatility to create a number of different curly or wavy hair styles using just one wand.