To me, it sounded like this product was shouting: ‘I am serious’ or like insinuating that maybe all of the other hyaluronic acid serums were not serious enough.
Still, I got over this hesitation of mine quite quickly and write a review on MyChelle Firming Serum since I saw that this is a vegan friendly serum with some effective ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, copper minerals, collagen, vitamins D as well as E, and is free of some other harmful ones.
Also, MyChelle natural skin care seems to have a lot of fans who are quite pleased with the performance of their products and use them daily.
- Firms and lifts face contours.
- Tightens skin and improves elasticity.
- Stimulates collagen production and replenishes skin moisture.
- Free of parabens, phthalates, ureas, propylene glycol, artificial colors and EDTA fragrance.
- Vegan friendly botanical firming serum.
- Suitable for all types of skin.
There are some ingredients in this natural firming serum which are worthwhile looking at a bit more. Hyaluronic acid, for example, leads water deep into the skin, preserving its loss. This helps keeping the skin hydrated and making it look more plump and with less visible fine lines.
Amino Acids repair damaged skin tissues and boost collagen production, thus helping improve skin texture. Copper Minerals have been shown to make skin tighter and improve its elasticity while also stimulating collagen.
An ingredient which I didn’t know before is Superoxide Dismutase, an enzyme which eliminates free radical as well as UV damage and neutralizes the negative effects of the environment. It can also relieve an irritated complexion.
There are other promising components in this face lifting serum such as resveratrol which is an effective antioxidant against skin aging as well as vitamins E, D.
So, let’s have a look at the full list of MyChelle serum ingredients:
Water, Witch Hazel Water, Alcohol Denatured (Grain), Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Glycerin (Vegetable), Sodium Hyaluronate (L) (Hyaluronic Acid), Hydrolyzed Collagen (Marine Oligopeptides), Green Tea Leaf Extract, Palm Oil, Vitamin E, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Giant Knotweed/ Resveratrol Extract, Gotu Kola Extract, Green Tea, Glutathione (L) (Amino Acid), Proline (L) (Amino Acid), Copper Gluconate (Mineral), Superoxide Dismutase (Enzyme), Glucosamine HCI (D) (Chinese Foxglove), Bitter Orange Flower Oil, Lavender Oil, Xanthan Gum (Fermented Sugar), Potassium Sorbate (Salt), Phenethyl Alcohol (Rose), Caprylyl Glycol (Coconut)
Helpful Tip For Use
A tip which is shared in the official site of MyChelle Dermaceuticals about this serum is to pair it with their vitamin C serum or whichever other vitamin C serum works best for you, I would say, to soften the intensity of vitamin C.
Still, if you want to have one product containing both of these effective anti aging ingredients, you can have a look at our best hyaluronic acid serums where you can find options of serums which include hyaluronic acid and vitamins C and E in their formulas.
What Do MyChelle Hyaluronic Firming Serum Reviews Say?
There were users commenting that apart from them obviously getting a more firm and tight skin, they also experienced some other unexpected benefits by using this serum. So, let’s have a look at people’s feedback:
- More firm and tight skin– Users see an obvious tightening and firming effect on their skin which they are pleased with. Even in more serious cases like in the case of the so called ‘turkey neck’ there were positive reactions by few users who mentioned it.
- Plump and hydrated complexion– Most of the people felt their skin texture becoming more even and with shrunk pores, and their complexion feeling more hydrated. Better hydration means a plumper and more youthful looking skin.
- Softness and smoothness– Even after the first uses of this product, a softer and smoother skin has been experienced.
- Glowing skin– Getting a more dewy complexion was one more benefit users have noticed.
- Helps with fine lines– Some users have seen an improvement with their fine lines but admitted that this product can’t help with deep wrinkles as well.
Finally, there were few other comments with people saying that this natural hyaluronic acid serum has calmed their inflamed peeling skin and even lightened their skin and sunspots.
Natural vegan friendly face firming serum.
Light product which doesn’t feel greasy at all.
A little goes a long way since only two pumps can be enough for each use.
Best price at Amazon.
While some love the smell, others are less positive about it and there are even very few ones who find that there is no scent at all. Still, most of them have no problem with its smell.
This product contains denaturated alcohol which is a suitable form of alcohol used in cosmetics but it might not be proper for very sensitive types of skin.
For a serum appropriate for hypersensitive or prone to redness skin which is free of this type of alcohol, you can read our Pai Sea Aster & Wild Oat Instant Calm Redness Serum Review.
My Final Take
After reviewing MyChelle Serious Hyaluronic Firming Serum, I would say that this botanical product has good potentials to become a useful serum in your skin care regimen because of its good ingredients and the lack of harmful chemical fillers.
Its moisturizing and skin firming agents help the complexion be more hydrated, giving an overall tight and plump effect to it.