Glytone Daily Facial Cleanser reviews are overwhelmingly positive as to the effectiveness of this product to remove dead cells, clear up acne and other blemishes as well as reveal a brighter, softer and in a lot of cases younger looking skin.
Here are some of the features of this facial cleanser:
- Medical grade cosmeceutical.
- Contains free unbuffered glycolic acid for effective skin rejuvenation.
- 5.9% glycolic acid.
- Oil and fragrance free.
Glytone Daily Facial Cleanser is known to cleanse the skin of oil, dirt and makeup. The deep down cleaning ability helps to reduce acne breakouts before they erupt, leaving you with clearer and healthier skin.
It is also worthwhile mentioning that this daily face cleanser is often recommended by dermatologists for all ages and skin types. For more information on Glytone products, you can also read Glytone Body Lotion Reviews.
It contains a large number of ingredients many of which are difficult or impossible to pronounce. These ingredients include: Water, Glycolic acid, Dexyl Glucoside, Palm Kernelamide DEA, Glycerin, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Demethicone, Cholesterol, Mica, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Nonoxynol-20, Octoxynol-5, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Cholride, Methylisothiazolinone.
How To Use
It is recommended that this facial cleanser be used twice daily, first thing in the morning, and again at night. Simply put a small amount of cleanser in the palm of your hand, mix in a little water and then massage into your face and neck using a circular motion.
What Do The Glytone Daily Facial Cleanser Reviews Say?
The reviews for this product are extremely positive. Many users stated that this cleanser was recommended by their dermatologists and the reviews posted were by people of various ages including those close to 60 years old who suffered from acne.
Benefits people found include:
- Leaves Skin Feeling Clean, Silky and Brighter– Several users stated that it left their skin feeling clean and silky after only a few uses. Although few mentioned that it isn’t too strong, still they enjoyed some great results as to the removing of dead skin cells and revealing a clearer and softer skin as well as a brighter complexion.
- Deals With Acne Breakouts– A lot of the people were very pleased to see their acne clearing up after only two or three months of use while others reported that they had almost gotten rid of it. Apart from acne, users saw positive results as to the elimination of their blackheads, whiteheads and other blemishes. It also seems very effective in preventing all those breakouts.
- Works Well on Oily or Combination Skin– People with oily or combination skin which is oily with dry patches mentioned that this cleanser helped them to balance their skin and get a soft complexion.
- Helps to soften fine lines. Because Glytone Daily Facial Cleanser contains glycolic acid which is an AHA acid, it is able to remove upper layers of skin, thus revealing a younger looking skin and with softened wrinkles and fine lines.
- Removes dead skin cells effectively, cleansing the skin and making it look brighter.
- Reduces and in a lot of cases even gets rid of acne and other kind of blemishes.
- Helps prevent acne breakouts and balance oily or combination skin.
- Leaves skin feeling softer and with less visible fine lines.
- It doesn’t peel the skin.
- A few people mentioned that it can be a little drying, but this can happen with most of the AHA acid skincare products, I would say. In the case of this cleanser, there are very few users mentioning about this slightly drying effect relating to other AHA products which I have reviewed. Still, if you get this light feeling of dryness, I would suggest that you don’t neglect your moisturizing after cleansing.
- Avoid to use it if you have cuts on your face since you can experience a burning feeling.
In conclusion, after reviewing Glytone Daily Facial Cleanser and digging into people’s reviews, I would say that this looks like a popular among users facial cleanser. People seem to be very satisfied with all Glytone products and this one takes very good ratings overall.