In this extensive Elite Eye Serum review, you will find what Elite Serum for eyes is all about, the changes that have taken place relating to the launch of the new Elite Serum RX and the possible spams by which you can be deceived.
Also, you can get informed about the ingredients it contains such as Eyeliss, Argireline and others as well as their function to a number of eye skin problems like wrinkles, sagginess, puffy eyes and dark circles based on scientific researches.
So, is Elite Serum going to work for you? First let’s see:
What Is Elite Eye Serum?
Elite Eye Serum is manufactured by a well known cosmetic laboratory located in Florida called SkinPro. The scientists at SkinPro produced this revolutionary, as they call it, anti-aging serum in collaboration with their research partners based in United states, France, Germany and Switzerland.
It is manufactured in FDA approved facility and the lab has a certification of ISO9002. So, all quality standards are met during the manufacturing process.
Internationally renowned anti aging expert Dr. Mark Weis, MD from the University of Kansas, College of Medicine says: “My patients’ experience has confirmed its impressive effectiveness in reducing age-related skin concerns such as crow’s feet, wrinkling, fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness under the eyes. As a physician concerned with my patients’ safety, I find the research effort provided by Elite Serum’s creators very reassuring. I’m very pleased that physicians like me now have a reliable recommendation for patients suffering from age-related facial skin concerns.”
Can Elite Eye Serum Replace Botox?
Elite Eye Serum contains Argireline, a peptide which is considered by experts to be the best alternative to cosmetic injections.
Studies have shown that Argireline can have similar to the Botox treatment effects but of course without all the possible side effects that the injection of a neurotoxic protein like Botox can have.
According to the studies outcome, another superior point of Elite Serum is that it can actually work on areas that Botox cannot.
What Has The Extensive Testing By Bureau Veritas Shown?
Bureau Veritas is an international leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC).
They carried out extensive tests on Elite Serum for a duration of 45 days with a panel of 30 consumers which was formed for that purpose.
The final results of the testing have proven that Elite Serum does reduce puffiness under eyes, dark circles and wrinkles.
What Do The Exact Elite Eye Serum Reviews Given By The Panel Say?
- “This serum did not make the skin around my eyes feel dry like some serums do. I was happy with the product.”
- “The darkness under my eyes did seem to lessen.”
- “My right eyelid was closing slightly before using the product. It is now opened fully due to the serum!”
- “I only had slight wrinkles and fine lines but I could see a difference after the first couple weeks.”
- “I have very sensitive skin, but I have found the serum to be very comfortable to use and easy to apply.”
What Are Those Peptides That Make All The Difference?
Elite Serum consists of seven anti-aging peptides:
- ARGIRELINE. Argireline is an ingredient utilized in the best possible skin creams and serums. It’s an anti-aging peptide that is known to give the results of Botox without having the pain, needles and high cost associated with Botox. The function of Argireline is much more natural than Botox injections. Skincare specialists recommend that an eye serum should include at least 5-10% of it for the product to be effective.
- SYN-TC. It is a peptide based complex which increases the production of collagen, resulting in a smoother and younger looking skin.
- SNAP-8. It is an octapeptide which works as a modulator of muscle contraction. By having this role, it prevents the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- EYELISS. Eyeliss is a combination of three peptides which is designed to reduce puffiness and improve the skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- HALOXYL. Haloxyl is clinically proven to minimize puffiness and dark circles under eyes.
- MATRIXYL 3000 restores the skin’s appearance by regulating cell activities. That way the wrinkles reduce and become less obvious while the tone and elasticity levels improve. For more options of eye creams and gels containing this ingredient, you can read my selected list of the Best Eye Creams With Matrixyl 3000.
- SYN-COLL is the peptide which stimulates your collagen’s production, thus helping the skin look younger.
Other Elite Eye Serum Ingredients:
- Red and Green Seaweed Extract. Seaweeds have been proven to be a very nutritional dietary factor but now their anti aging potentials are also being recognized in skin care. Preserving skin’s collagen and inhibiting the function of harmful enzymes, the specific sea weeds seem to be having lots of surprises for our skin that scientists are exploring.
- Hyaluronic Acid. It keeps the moisture in the skin, promoting micro circulation and nutrient absorption. This way it reduces crow’s feet, wrinkles and other signs of aging. To find out more about hyaluronic acid serum benefits for skin, you can have a look at my top list of the best hyaluronic acid serums.
Why All This Buzz About Elite Eye Serum?The demand for Elite serum skyrocketed after it was confirmed by the world renowned Dr.Oz in his TV hit show, endorsing the use of Argireline as an important ingredient in eye creams or serums.
The success of the Elite eye serum formula was also confirmed when it was given the award of Best Eye Cream of the year.
Eyecream.com carries out tests on hundreds of products every year from department stores, drug stores and makeup shops and arrives at the conclusion of which is the best eye cream of the year.
The year 2012 belongs to Elite Serum for being the prize holder of the BEST EYE CREAM. Elite Serum effectiveness can also be judged by the huge fan base. In most of the cases, the feedback of the product is always positive.
What Is New About Elite Serum?
If you have been reading various online reviews, you may not be aware of the changes made in October 2013 to the Elite Serum.
In the most recent press release, the company announced the release of new “Elite Serum RX” (Extra Strength.) Elite Eye Serum RX is graded “EXTRA STRENGTH” because of the:
- High concentration of peptides like Pentapharm’s new SYN-TC and Lipotec’s Inyline.
- Highly concentrated patented peptides which are Argireline, SNAP-8, Haloxyl, Eyeliss, Matrixyl-3000 and Syn-Coll.
- 100% oil free and non-comedogenic formula with the feel of a rich eye cream.
- New 2nd Generation airless syringe with improved ergonomics resulting in precise application of the product.
The new product has been receiving overwhelmingly positive reviews.
Elite Eye Serum has passed numerous tests by the relevant authorities and the fact that so many people that have tried it have seen a massive improvement in their condition might be the only testimonial you need.
It seems like a very effective Eye Serum for many eye skin issues like wrinkles, crow’s feet, fine lines, puffy eyes and dark circles and it is something that you can try if you suffer from any of these eye skin conditions so that you can enjoy maximum results.