If you are African American you know how difficult it can be to keep black hair looking silky and healthy. Finding the best leave in conditioner for black hair can help to build healthy hair while leaving it more manageable when styling it.
So, here are some of the best leave in conditioners we could find.
It’s A 10 Leave in Conditioner Plus Keratin
“It’s A 10 Leave-in Conditioner plus keratin” is designed to provide your hair with all the necessary ingredients to make it your crowning glory.
Features of this hair conditioning product include:
Comes in a 4 ounce container
Replaces lost protein
Protects against heat
Detangles, defrizzes and adds shine
Seals hair cuticles
Water, cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, propylene glycol, hydrolyzed keratin, keratin amino acids, cyclopentiasiloxane, fragrance/parfum, camellia sinensis leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butylene glycol, sunflower seed extract, panthenol, quaternium-80, silk amino acids, hydroxycitronellal, benzyl salicylate, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, citronellol, limonene, methylparaben.
Directions for Use
Wash and condition hair as normal, towel dry, and then spray on conditioner and comb into hair.
What the Reviews Say
Reviews for this product are good with the majority of users feeling that this leave in conditioner does great things for their hair. However, some reported that it leaves their hair dull and sticky, and others experienced some itchiness.
Still, overall, most users do find several benefits when using it including:
- Softens Hair– Several people stated that it leaves their coarse hair feeling softer and looking more healthy.
- Eliminates Frizz– Users also find that this conditioner helps eliminate frizz, making their hair more manageable and resulting in sleeker styles.
- Detangles Well– They also like the fact that it detangles their hair, making it easier to comb and style.
Several users also stated that “It’s A 10 Leave in Conditioner plus Keratin” actually slowly improves the condition of their hair over time, leaving it feeling healthier overall.
Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil Treatment
The Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil is a selection of plant based oils that work in combination to leave your hair feeling softer and healthier while retaining your hairs natural moisture.
Features of this oil treatment that can be used as a leave in conditioner include:
Product uses all light natural oils to condition hair
4.5 ounce container
Premium plant based formula
100% money back guarantee
It was difficult to find a complete list of ingredients for this Hair Oil Treatment anywhere. Still, we have managed to piece together a list of ingredients, but are unable to determine if this a complete list or not.
The ingredients we found are: Cold pressed Argan oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, Grapeseed oil, Shea butter, Sunflower Oil and Vitamin B5.
Directions for use
While this oil is supposed to be a leave in conditioner, several users state that it works best if you apply on your hair at night prior to going to bed, and then shampoo your hair in the morning.
They also state that your hair absorbs all the oil and does not leave oily residue on your pillow or clothes, but provides a thorough overnight conditioning for your hair.
What the Reviews Say
Reviews for the Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil couldn’t be much better. Most users really like this conditioner and didn’t have a bad thing to say about it.
These are the benefits they have experienced when using this oil.
- Improves Hair Texture– Several users stated that this oil treatment actually improved the texture of their hair, leaving it softer, more manageable, and adding a healthy luster to it that made them proud of their hair.
- Less Frizzing– People also discovered that when they used this hair oil, they experienced less frizzing and their hair was smoother overall.
- A Little Goes a Long Way– Although this product comes in a small 4.5 ounce spray bottle, users say that it is really a good amount of hair oil because a little of this oil goes a long way and easy to work into even thicker hair.
Everyone wants healthy and great looking hair, and finding the right leave in conditioner for black hair can help to make even the coarsest, curliest hair more manageable and pretty looking.