Clinical tests have shown eye creams with Matrixyl 3000 to be effective with the latter being one of the best ingredients to deal with the signs of aging, particularly in the eye area. Matrixyl 3000 is a combination of two active ingredients, peptides.The first one is palmitoyl oligopeptide and the second palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.
The company, Sederma Corporation, put those two peptides together to create a more powerful ingredient than the common Matrixyl version and they have achieved that by forming Matrixyl 3000.
According to Sederma, if Matrixyl is applied daily to your skin for a certain period, it can achieve the following:
- Reduction in the wrinkles depth, giving more volume as well as decreasing the density of the wrinkles appearing in an area.
- Making skin softer.
- Tightening effect.
- Increasing skin tone.
Combining Matrixyl 3000 with other effective ingredients can maximize its effect and add an extra boost to your eyes beauty.
But let’s see now three of the best eye creams with Matrixyl 3000 which have proven to be effective according to user reviews and they are all followed by money back guarantee policies.
InstaNatural Eye Cream
InstaNatural Eye Cream is a product that many have used to successfully treat a variety of eye skin problems.
Features of this cream for the eyes include:
- Designed to reduce dark eye circles, puffiness and bags as well as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Comes in a 1.7 ounce container.
- Can be used to treat crow’s feet, under eye dry skin and sagging eyes.
- The company offers a 100 day 100% money back guarantee.
- Made up of 100% natural and 75% organic ingredients.
- Contains NO parabens, sulfates, or alcohol.
- Made in the USA.
InstaNatural Eye cream contains mostly plant based components many of which are known to add nutrients to the skin. The list of ingredients is as follows: Plant stem cells, Hyaluronic acid, Matrixyl 3000, Cucumber, Peptide complex, Aloe, MSM, orgnic herbal fusion, Jojoba oil, Palmitoyl Tripeptide- 3, Kosher vegetable glycerine, Cucumber Hydrosol, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Carrageenan gum, Silk amino acid blend, periwinkle, licorice, Reishi, Organic Gotu Kola, Frankincense, Vitamin E, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.
What do the Reviews say?
People rate InstaNatural cream highly and the reviews are exceptional. Users state that very little of this cream is needed, so a little bit goes a long way. Although some of them say that it goes on a little tacky, they admit it absorbs fairly quickly.
Here are some of the results they have seen when using this product:
- Firmer Skin around the eyes area with less wrinkles– A lot of the users stated that the skin around their eyes felt firmer and they were able to see a reduction in eye wrinkles and fine lines.
- Reduced Puffiness– A large number of them also stated that this eye cream did reduce under eye puffiness within a short period after beginning to use it.
- Reduction Of Dark Circles– Several reported that although it did not always completely rid of those dark circles under and around their eyes, they did see a reduction in the darkness of those dark rings.
- Evens tone-Brighter looks. Some have also experienced a more even tone in the eye area as well as brighter and more rested looking eyes.
Finally, people like the fact that the ingredients are all natural and it is worthwhile mentioning that most of them have seen positive results within a few days or a week after starting to use it.
Oz Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel
Oz Naturals Super Youth Eye Gel is an inexpensive but fairly popular eye gel cream with Matrixyl 3000. Features of this product include:
- 100% natural and 75% organic.
- Designed to treat every major eye aging concern.
- Contains no parabens, sulfates or alcohol.
- Effective at reducing dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles.
- Doesn’t clog the pores.
- You can also use it for the face.
- You only need to use a small amount each time.
- 30 day full money back guarantee.
Listed below are the key components contained in this eye product. They are: Matrixyl 3000, Peptide complex, Natural plant stem cells, Cucumber Hydrosol, Jojoba Oil, Vegan Hyaluronic acid, Amino Acid blend, wildcrafted Periwinkle, Organic licorice, Wildcrafted eye bright, Reishi, Organi Gotu Kola, Vitamin E.
To apply, wash your face and pat dry adding toner if needed. Then dot the Eye gel on each eyelid and around eyes using sparingly. You can apply this once or twice a day.
What people Have To say?
Users give Super Youth Eye Gel very good ratings across the board with some of them stating that they saw almost immediate positive results even after the first application, which sounds quite impressive. Here’s what they have reported:
- Deals with Puffiness and Dark Circles– A lot of people reported excellent results with their puffiness and dark circle issues.
- Smoothing and hydrating effect– Some mentioned that they felt their skin smoother, more hydrated, feeling soothed and refreshed.
- Reduced Wrinkles– Users also think that this eye gel does reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and a few users even stated that they had some of their Wrinkles “disappear” within weeks. Still, most of them report a reduction and not a complete elimination but the results can depend on the days of use as well as each case separately.
- Tightening and lifting effect– Some users did mention lifting of the eyebrows and tightening of the skin around eyes. In fact the Oz Naturals consultant suggests you apply a drop or two on and above each eyelid to massage gently up and outward for better results.
Epicura Rejuve Anti Aging Cream with Matrixyl 3000
Epicura Rejuve Anti Aging Cream is our third option for a cream that contains Matrixyl 3000. While this product can be used around the eyes, it is also designed to help reduce the signs of aging on the entire face and neck.
Features of it include:
- Contains natural ingredients.
- Paraben free and non toxic components.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles under eyes, on face and neck area.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Works for both men and women.
- Comes with a free ebook “Top 10 secrets to optimum skin health.”
- Lifetime money back guarantee.
Rejuve has an incredibly long ingredient list which includes: Matrixyl 3000, glycolic compound, Witch hazel extract, Shea Butter, Peppermint oil, Green tea extract, Palmitoyl Pentopeptides, Amino acid, Vitamins B, C and E, Deionized water, Glycerol stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysobate 20, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, PEG-8, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Ammonium Copolymer, Ceteraryl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, PPG-12, SMD/Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl acetate, Disodium EDTA, Xanthax gum, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate.
It is recommended that this cream be used once or twice a day to help fight the signs of aging.
What Do Users Review?
Overall users give Rejuve exceptionally good ratings. Although a few ones said that their skin felt a bit sticky, overall users reported that the cream did what it was supposed to do.
Here is what users have experienced:
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles– Although they thought it took a while, they were able to reduce their fine lines and wrinkles, making them less noticeable and giving their skin a more youthful appearance.
- Minimizes under eye dark circles and puffiness– Some users felt that this Matrixyl cream did reduce the puffiness and dark circles under their eyes, leaving the skin looking healthier and their eyes looking brighter and less tired.
- Softer Skin– People also said that Rejuve made their skin softer, smoother and younger looking.
Overall, users stated that using this product takes some patience. Most people don’t see results for two or three weeks, but once you start seeing results, the change is really obvious.
They also mentioned that Epicura offers wonderful customer service which enhances their liking for this product.
In conclusion, these were the best eye creams with Matrixyl 3000 that I have personally selected according to user reviews and my personal research. Whichever option you think is the most suitable for your skin’s needs, just keep in mind that they all come with a full money back guarantee.