Living with a dog means for most people loving your dog person and thinking of them as part of your family. However, while you may love your pet, if you are like most people, having your dog shedding all over your furniture, floors and your clothes can get annoying.
While you can’t stop your dog from shedding, finding the best dog brush for shedding can remove that loose hair before it starts flying around your house.
So, here is a look at some of the best dog shedding tools we could find.
Furminator deShedding Tool for Dogs
Although somewhat expensive, the Furminator deshedding tool for dogs is one of the most well known and efficient deshedding tools on the market today.
It comes in sizes perfect for small, medium, large and giant dogs. The Furminator promises to remove 90% of your dog’s loose coat, reducing the amount of loose hair in your home and on your furniture.
With a stainless steel deshedding edge, which is specially designed to remove that loose hair in your dog’s under coat, this product comes with an ergonomic handle.
Users like the Furminator because:
- It really removes tons of loose hair.
- Dogs actually seem to like being groomed with this deshedder.
- The handle is comfortable to use.
- It leaves dog looking well groomed.
Chirpy Pets Dog and Cat Brush for Shedding
The Chirpy Pets Dog and Cat Brush for shedding has a 4 inch stainless steel deshedding edge and removes about 90% of the loose hair from your dog or cat.
This tool grooms your pet and leaves their fur looking smooth and shining. It also makes checking your pet’s skin simpler and easier. This shedding brush comes with a protect case to keep the blade in a good condition.
Users like that:
- It can be used on cats, too.
- Works extremely well at removing fur.
- It is reasonably priced.
- Works exceptionally well on double coated dogs.
HappyDogz Pet Grooming Shedding Brush for Dog and Cat Hair
The Happy Dogz Pet Grooming Shedding brush comes in your choice of two sizes, either small/medium or medium/large, and it promises to reduce shedding by 95% when used on a regular basis.
It is pet friendly and comes with a 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee making it an excellent value. This dog and cat brush is easy to use.
Users like several things about it including:
- Their dogs really seem to love the feel of this tool.
- It helps to reach the undercoat where shedding is worse.
- Users feel that this product is as good as those pricier brushes since it removes hair easily.
2-in-1 Glove Grooming Tool and Furniture Pet Hair Remover Mitt
This two sided dog deshedding glove has one side that removes loose hair from your dog or cat and one side that removes loose dog hair from your furniture.
The rubber tips that are embedding in this glove gently massage your pet and work equally well on both long and short haired pets.
There are a few things that users like about this product including:
- Dogs really love the massage effect of this glove.
- It fits most hands comfortably. Users with smaller hands find that wearing a light glove under the grooming glove makes the fit even better.
- The side of the glove made to clean furniture works well, too.
SleeKEZ Deshedding Grooming Tool
The SleeKEZ deshedding grooming tool features a wave patterned blade made from high carbon steel. It also has a popular wood handle that fits comfortably in most hands.
This tool promises to reduce shedding by 95% and works to remove pet hair from your furniture, cars, carpets and more. It comes in sizes 2.5,” 5,” and 10”
Users like several things about the SleeKEZ including:
- It works well to remove loose hair.
- Dogs seem to like the feel of this brush.
- It leaves your dog looking well groomed.
- Easy to use.
Miu Color Pet Deshedding Tool
The Miu Color Pet Deshedding and grooming brush for dogs and cats comes in either a 4 inch or a 5 inch version. It has a stainless steel safety blade and reduces shedding up to 90%. It can be used on small, medium and large pets.
In addition, it features a detachable comb head and the teeth on this shedding tool are evenly spaced. It also comes with a safe blade cover and a non-slip handle. Finally, it is eco-friendly.
Users find that this product:
- Gets out lots of loose fur, leaving your dog well groomed.
- It is extremely durable.
- Dogs not only tolerate this tool but they actually enjoy being brushed with it.
- Removing hair from this deshedder brush is easy.
OmegaPet Deshedding Tool
The OmegaPet deshedding tool comes with a stainless steel blade and, according to the manufacturer, it reduces shedding effortlessly by up to 90%.
It is durable as well as lightweight and has an easy to eject button to make cleaning the tool after use simple and easy.
Users like a few things about this product including:
- Great at removing loose dog hair.
- Leaves their dog’s coat shining and smooth.
- Dogs actually like being brushed with this brush.
- The handle feels good in the hand.
To conclude, if you are looking for a great way to reduce dog fur on your furniture and in your home, one of the best deshedding brushes for dogs in this review can provide you with the right tool to get the job done.